Ownership of the website
The domain name www.matrimoniosforzados.fundacionwassu.com is registered to the Wassu-UAB Foundation, with Tax Identification Number (NIF) G65739302 and registered address Edifici Mòdul de Recerca A. UAB-Campus, 08193 Bellaterra (Cerdanyola del Vallès, Barcelona). Telephone number for enquiries: +34 93 586 87 99; email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of use
1. These are the conditions of use established by Wassu-UAB Foundation for accessing this website and for data entry on the part of users.
2. By using this website, users indicate that they accept these conditions of use unreservedly.
3. This website and the information it contains may be used free of charge. Should any change be made to this policy, Wassu-UAB Foundation undertakes to publish the new conditions of use on the website as soon as possible.
4. Users are forbidden from using the website or the information it contains for activities that contravene the law, morality, public order or these conditions of use. Access to the website and proper use of the information contained therein are the sole responsibility of the person concerned, and Wassu-UAB Foundation may not be held liable for any possible damages arising from this access or use of information beyond its control.
5. Wassu-UAB Foundation is not responsible for errors in accessing the website or its content, and will apply the maximum diligence to prevent such errors occurring.
Fundació UAB reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to its web pages without notice in order to carry out maintenance, repair, updating, or improvement operations.
6. Neither Wassu-UAB Foundation nor the information providers, as third parties, accept any responsibility for damages, losses, grievances or expenses caused by the following: interferences, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone malfunctions, delays, blockages or disconnections in the functioning of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloading or faults in the telecommunication lines and networks, or due to any other circumstance beyond the control of Wassu-UAB Foundation; unlawful intrusions using malware of any kind through any medium, such as computer viruses; incorrect use of the web pages and security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction in the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
7. All contents of the website (including, but not limited to, databases, images, sketches, graphics, text files, audio files, video files, and software) are the sole property of Wassu-UAB Foundation or of physical or legal third parties that have authorised Wassu-UAB Foundation to use them, and they are protected by national or international rules on intellectual and industrial property.
The trademarks, rubrics, badges or logos of Wassu-UAB Foundation that appear on the website are owned solely by Wassu-UAB Foundation. Therefore, any use or reproduction of these contents by users, or of any other contents that may be included in the future, must be done in accordance with the aforementioned rules.
No texts, graphics or video or audio material belonging to Wassu-UAB Foundation may subsequently be modified, copied, altered, reproduced, adapted or translated by users or by third parties without express authorisation from Wassu-UAB Foundation, unless otherwise indicated.
Any unauthorised use of the information on this website and any breach of intellectual or industrial property rights will incur the corresponding legal responsibilities.
8. Linking to any page of the Wassu-UAB Foundation website from an external site is subject to the following conditions:
- None of the activities or services included on the Wassu-UAB Foundation website may be reproduced in full or in part.
- No deep links may be set up to the Wassu-UAB Foundation website or to its activities or services, nor may any web browser or border environment be created.
- Except for the signs that form part of the hyperlink to the Wassu-UAB Foundation website, the website on which the hyperlink appears may not contain any trademark, brand name, company sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Wassu-UAB Foundation, and may not include any false, inexact or incorrect statement about the Wassu-UAB Foundation website or the activities or services of Wassu-UAB Foundation.
- Under no circumstances will Wassu-UAB Foundation be responsible for content or services offered to the public on websites that link to its own website, nor for any information or statements included on them.
- Any hyperlink to the Wassu-UAB Foundation website must be to its home page.
The conditions of use of this website are of indefinite duration. However, Wassu-UAB Foundation reserves the right to amend the conditions of access and the content included, or the conditions of use of its free service for hosting articles, set out in this document.
Users accept that the Catalan version of this document prevails over any other language version.
Parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Barcelona courts, relinquishing all other jurisdictions that may correspond to them.
Wassu-UAB Foundation is the owner of all intellectual property rights over the design and content of the website email@example.com
Wassu-UAB Foundation is the owner of the industrial property rights over its products and services, and specifically over registered trademarks.